Checking Account Rates Deal of the Day in Saint Louis: Neighbors Credit Union at 3.56% APY
You may have been wondering how you can do your part to better the Earth and “go green.” Neighbors Credit Union is offering you a way to do just that with an enticing 3.56% APY checking account interest rate on their “green checking accounts.”
The bank’s best checking account rate is being offered to customers who choose to reduce paper waste and save trees by using technology instead. Prospective depositors interested in the checking account offer must take note of the following terms:
- Depositors must connect checking account with direct deposit
- Selecting electronic statement services is mandatory
- Account comes with complimentary debit card which must be used for 12 debit transactions per month
- Customers must utilize online banking services to earn the best checking account rate
- Up to $10 worth of ATM fee refunds monthly
- Membership to the Neighbors Credit union is required to take advantage of the outstanding checking account offer
- No minimum balance is required
- NCUA insured
If you’re interested in the Neighbors Credit Union green checking account, simply apply online. This establishment has been servicing St. Louis, Missouri and surrounding neighborhoods since 1928. The credit union has expanded to have branches in St. Louis, Fenton, Florissant, Hazelwood and Jennings.
Other Terms and Conditions may apply. Additionally, rates may have changed since this offer was posted. Please contact the financial institution for the most recent rate updates and to review the terms of the offer.